|" Traveller, the road is only|
your footprint, and no more."
- I am using a few technics such as NLP, hypnosis, creative visualisation.
- My psychological interest is mainly Jungian, using archetypes and believing in the individuation process.
- I am inspired by workshops I took in psychosynthesis, transpersonal psychology, biodynamic and energetic healing.
- I have learnt other approaches such as focusing, gestalt and mindfulness.
- I have developed a systemic approch and learnt about complexity sciences and its relevance to social and living systems.
- future orientated, based on the here and now.
- looking at what is possible, what do you want and what are your objectives.
|"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate,|
Our deepest fear is that we are
powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us."
Nelson Mandela (M. Williamson)
The intention and commitment to the process are keys to success.
Complexity and emergence :
In a human system, there are many dimensions, economic, social political, psychological and ecological. They all interact.
In a person, there are also many dimensions, body, emotions, mind, soul or spirit. They form one system and are interdependent. The "whole" is more than the sum of the "parts."
Emotions and feelings as well as body sensations are clues or signs from our unconscious. Being aware of them can help us a great deal in understanding who we are, what's right for us or not at this point.
The future path one follows depends on the past and is influenced by it but we have the choice at any moment to change our way.
It is when we explore the space of possibilities, changing all the time and being aware of what is happening inside that we can discover our path.
New possibilities emerge because of new interactions or new neural pathways.
Curiosity of the child within, following our intuition, willingness to take risks and being open can lead us to a complete new world or new state of being, not predictable beforehand
Change happens one step at a time but also can come through a sudden bifurcation to a new order, after a chaotic period.
It may take some time before the new state is stabilized with the danger of falling back in the old ways if the new attractor state is not strong enough.
Pacing oneself, identifying fears and obstacles, killing one's dragons and trusting the way forward will lead to this exciting new step.
|"What we call the beginning is often the end|
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
the end is where we start from."